Launching a business is always a considerable investment and, as an independent owner, those costs can quickly skyrocket.
Becoming a franchisee with Elements Massage® means knowing total investment requirements up front, with no hidden costs. Very few business ventures come with that advantage. Entering this exciting industry with a clear vision of where your franchise startup cost starts and where you’d like to end up is a great foundation for success.
Single-Unit Average Initial Investment:
$206,050 to $393,750 (depending on market)
Single-Unit Franchise Fee: $49,500
Agreement: 10 year with successive additional 5 year renewal options
Royalty Fee: 6% of gross sales
To discuss costs in your market, please: Contact the Development Team
*As noted in the March 2017 Franchise Disclosure Document
Elements Massage® offers a path to multi-unit ownership that’s ideal for people interested in employing an experienced general manager and overseeing multiple studios. Aside from financial requirements, some of the attributes that may make excellent multi-unit owners are:
- Experience selecting, training, and motivating people
- The drive to acquire and retain satisfied clients
- The ability to understand and utilize key data
- Sales experience and an appreciation for proven systems
- Flexibility and a talent for turning challenges into opportunities