We’ve Got Your Back
We’re in the business of taking the stress out of life — for clients, communities, and certainly for franchisees. With over 100 years of combined franchising experience, we’ll see you through everything from site selection to opening a second location, equipped with solutions for virtually any challenge you’ll face.
Two months prior to opening, you’ll join us at Franchise University for weeklong training in beautiful Highlands Ranch, Colorado, covering client acquisition and scheduling, marketing, studio operating software, operations, client service path, financial modeling, key performance indicator tracking, and much more. You’ll leave well-prepared and ready for ramp-up.
Preparation is key to ensuring your grand opening is just that — grand.
- Partner solutions for online, public relations and print marketing so franchise owner can choose what best fits the needs
- Search engine optimization managed for franchise owners, including distributing studio information to online directories
- Collateral design and studio signage is created
- Your personalized website is added to our database
- We provide guidance, recommendations, research, and best practices to help you craft your customized marketing plan, taking into consideration seasonality, location, and other key factors.
You can count on our expertise to guide you through everything from choosing a prime location to welcoming your first client.
- Site Selection — We approve quality trade areas and real estate.
- Lease Negotiation — We ensure leases meet franchise requirements.
- Dedicated build out support through the franchise Support Center
- Grand Opening — We’ll be right by your side before and during your big day.
You’ll enjoy abundant support from our corporate team, as well as fellow franchisees, in addition to:
- National Franchise Owner Conference
- Corporate-led webinars
- Support calls and field visits
- Staff interviewing support guide
- Frequently used compensation modules
- The Elements Massage® Career Recruiting website drives over 3,600 therapist application per year, supplying franchise owners with a targeted recruitment tool
From making your marketing plan come to life to reinvesting in our brand, we know what it takes to remain relevant in the marketplace. We provide annual marketing calendars based on our meticulous plans, along with supplemental trimester marketing plans. Depending on your market, we will suggest a combination of:
- Marketing milestones
- Internal and external signage
- Local marketing programs
- Web and email promotions
- Social media promotions
- Direct mail
- Print ads
The majority of our clients — 83 percent — would recommend Elements Massage® to a friend. That’s huge. Word-of-mouth advertising is arguably the most powerful enticement a new client can encounter. Rest assured, when you’re the best in the industry, people talk.