We Know How to Attract Clients
Probably the number one concern our new Franchisees have is “How will I attract enough clients?” Rest assured that when you open your new studio, you will be well-equipped with the marketing tools to assist you in gaining recognition in your community. Beyond that, we have strategic marketing plans in place to help you succeed.
Fast Ramp Plan for Your New Studio
Leading up to your Grand Opening:
- Press Release when you sign your lease
- Your website is automatically added to our location database
- Collateral design and studio signage will be prepared
- A comprehensive 90-day marketing ramp plan is provided and then customized in collaboration between the franchisee and the support center marketing department based on seasonality, location and market development considerations.
Annual Marketing Plan
Our annual marketing plans are created a year in advance and, depending on your market, will suggest a combination of the following:
- Quarterly Marketing Milestones
- New Local Studio Marketing Programs
- Web and Email Promotions
- Internal and External Signage
- Direct Mail (templates provided)
- Print Ads (templates provided)
- TV/Radio Commercials
- Social Media Efforts/Promotions
At the Elements Support Center, we provide what you need to help make your individual marketing plan come to life. What’s more, we are continually reinvesting in our brand and updating our designs and marketing positioning to remain relevant in the marketplace.
Depend on Referral Marketing
83% of our clients say they would most likely recommend Elements to a friend – that’s a huge percentage! Never underestimate the power of referral or word-of-mouth marketing. When you deliver a quality service experience, a satisfied client will tell someone else.