Fully Committed to Helping You Succeed
From Day One, our support and commitment to helping you succeed is evident. The tools we provide can help you succeed; our ongoing support helps you apply those tools to your bottom line.
In the Beginning
Our support staff assists our Franchisees in many ways during the opening of their studio:
- Site Selection – Approving quality trade areas and real estate for our studios
- Lease Negotiation – Our team reviews leases to ensure they meet our requirements for the franchise system
- Studio Design and Construction Management – Our experienced project management team is available to review all phases of build-out and construction
- Grand Opening – Our team will be onsite prior to and during our new studio openings
Our core training modules are taught approximately two months prior to studio opening. They are conducted over the course of a week by our staff at the Elements Therapeutic Massage Support Center in Highlands Ranch, CO. The core training modules are designed to give the franchisee and managers if applicable, the key understandings of running the business operations.
These operations include, but are not limited to, client acquisition and marketing, studio operating software, client scheduling, overall studio operations, client service path, financial modeling, planning and key performance indicator tracking.
Performance Improvement support continues past the start-up phase with:
- Scheduled monthly phone support calls
- 2 field visits per year
- Annual Franchisee National Conference
- Corporate-supported studio Franchisee webinars
- Monthly electronic newsletter